Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Who am I?



It gives me a second thought whenever I have to talk about myself. I had to answer many other questions before I could answer of who am I. when I look back at my life, I realized that it was very simple. I changed ambitions yearly, I thought of becoming a doctor sometimes an engineer. As a topper during my high school days, my teachers and friends expected me to join science stream in class 11. Indeed I did what I was expected to do. Ignoring my own potential and interest, i studied pure science for two years. Studying was not easy, by then I learnt that we must never do things which we don't like. I found myself lost somewhere, I didn't have any dreams as such. My only motive became to pass the subject but I realized that I would never opt for science related studies in the future. 
By virtue I qualified for Sherubtse and i decided that I would take up media studies. Then only I realize that this was the place I was meant to be.

Now I want to grab the essence of life and discover my potential. I feel aspired to break through this monotonous life and experience the taste of hard work, success, failure and most of all taste of real happiness. I won’t mind even if I don’t do any job for a living. I don’t want to become someone and make a difference rather I want to make a difference and become somebody.dorjiwangchuk2013@sherubtse.edu.bt

No comments:

Post a Comment